Hair Loss in Women – 3 Causes and 4 Natural Remedies
A lot of women are afflicted by excessive hair fall and the researchers have discovered that one in every four women suffers from this leading to baldness. The reasons why people feel hair loss ladies is uncommon are:
1) Loss of hair ladies is less severe in comparison to men.
2) In women, it generally occurs evenly rather than 1 or 2 major areas such as the case in men.
3) Women can disguise the loss better than men.
3 Causes of Hair Loss In Women
You must be wondering about the causes. It has been found that poor diet and stress are two very common reasons behind hair fall in women. Some other causes are:
1) Female Pattern Baldness – A lot is learned about male pattern hair loss however one of the major reasons for this in women is female male pattern hair loss. They suffer from androgenic-alopecia if the male hormone converts the testosterone into DHT – damaging to hair. This leads to hair fall. However, the extent of hair loss can be caused by the influence of female hormones.
2) Alopecia Areata – This is one of the leading reasons behind hair loss in women. It is seen as a decrease in patches. Though the exact reason behind this can be yet unknown it is considered that immune system deficiencies result in alopecia areata. In severe cases, it may affect other parts with the body also. In most, in the cases, hair grows back naturally.
3) Telogen Effluvium – This too is a kind of cause of hair fall in women. This is thinning of hair because of stress and trauma. Traumatic experiences or excessive stress disturbs the conventional cycle of new hair growth.
4 Natural Remedies for Hair Loss in women
1) Hair loss in …Hair Loss in Women – 3 Causes and 4 Natural Remedies Read More