A slim figure with chiseled curves is the dream of any girl. In the pursuit of a perfect body, representatives of the fair sex exhaust themselves with strict diets and heavy workouts, but this does not always lead to the desired result.
Thanks to the development of modern aesthetic medicine, technologies have appeared that allow you to quickly and effectively remove excess fat in problem areas, tighten the skin and eliminate cellulite. The most effective methods of figure correction are liposuction and Liposphere Therapy.
What is liposuction?
Liposuction is a cosmetic operation to remove fat deposits surgically. Liposuction allows you to correct problem areas of the body, for example, the abdomen, thighs, buttocks.
The procedure begins with the destruction of the fat layer with the help of a special solution injected into the subcutaneous fat. Then a thin tube (cannula) is inserted into the skin incisions. With the help of it and a vacuum device, excess fat is sucked out.
Liposuction does not help in the treatment of obesity, since it does not affect the cause of this disease. And in the absence of changes in the lifestyle, the extra pounds return quite soon. In addition, this method of figure correction has a number of contraindications and threatens with some complications.
Contraindications and possible complications of liposuction
After the procedure, the following complications may occur:
- reduced skin sensitivity;
- pigmentation disorder;
- hematomas, swelling, hyperemia;
- inflammatory process in the area of incision application with infection;
- fatty thromboembolism (life-threatening);
- the body’s reaction to anesthesia and anesthesia;
- a condition close to anemia, due to blood loss.
For people with certain diseases, liposuction is contraindicated. These include men and women who have been diagnosed with:
- varicose veins;
- 2-3 degrees of obesity;
- allergic reactions to the components of drugs;
- poor blood clotting;
- a tendency to keloid scars (protruding on the surface, or “deepened” scars).
With the active development of aesthetic cosmetology, the appearance of new devices and techniques for performing surgery, liposuction has a gentle alternative-Liposphere Therapy.
What is Liposphere Therapy?
Lipospherotherapy is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure designed to correct figure defects. It is a combination of roller massage and laser exposure. Mechanical rollers affect the skin, and the vibration from their rotation penetrates inside, stimulating the dermis, hypodermis, and partially muscles. Laser waves have a positive effect on the appearance of the skin and activate the process of burning fat deposits.
The main advantage of Liposphere Therapy is that it brings a quick result that lasts for a long time. In addition, the procedure is completely painless, since it does not involve surgical intervention.
The purpose of Liposphere Therapy
The procedure is prescribed for the purpose of:
- reducing % of local fat deposits;
- increases skin turgor;
- cellulite treatment;
- elimination of toxins and excess fluid;
- elimination of puffiness;
- polishing of young scars.
The principle of action of Liposphere Therapy
Intensive stimulation of all skin layers contributes to the renewal and improvement of blood circulation in problem areas. Fibroblasts are activated and new collagen and elastin fibers are formed, due to which the skin becomes firm and elastic.
Young scars are softened after operations, injuries, cosmetic procedures. Excess fluid is removed from the body, which eliminates edema.
Due to the “dry peeling”, the upper layer of the skin is updated. The skin is saturated with organic oils that are part of professional cosmetics used during the procedure.
Since lymphatic drainage is carried out together with Liposphere Therapy, the time of withdrawal of decomposition products is reduced. Due to this, the released fats are not deposited in the cells but are excreted through the excretory systems of the body.
Areas of application of Liposphere Therapy
- Lipomassage. The use of the technique in lipo massage helps to eliminate “fat traps”, manifestations of cellulite. It is used to increase the elasticity of the skin, correct local areas, as well as to eliminate deformities after unsuccessful invasive liposuction.
- Aesthetic medicine. The procedure is used to restore the skin after liposuction, eliminate cellulite, reduce fat deposits, improve skin texture and tone.
- Phlebolymphology. The use of Liposphere Therapy allows to enhance the lymphatic drainage effect, helps in the treatment of venous lymphatic insufficiency.
- Sports medicine. Liposphere Therapy is used to regenerate muscles and tendons, helps to relieve swelling and reduce pain, promotes the elimination of lactic acid and excess fluid.