Anyone who has committed to the rhinoplasty should be aware that it is – surgical procedure, which is performed exclusively under general anesthesia.
What to do immediately after surgery?
Immediately after surgery, the formation of edema is possible, which can be quickly eliminated with cold compresses. Also, do not unnecessarily strain your eyes in the first days after surgery: do not watch TV a long time, do not drive and do not stay a long time at the computer. For the Rhinoplasty Miami this is important now.
1-2 days should observe bed rest. At the same time, it is important to keep your head in a sublime state. This minimizes puffiness. Sleeping for two weeks after surgery is best only on the back. After 2-3 days, you can wash your hair yourself, eliminating the ingress of moisture on the plaster. Replace it if necessary, perhaps no earlier than 5 days. And the removal of gypsum is possible in 5-6 days after surgery. From now on, you can do makeup, avoiding the slightest impact on the line of stitches.
After the operation, it is important to adhere to the rules:
- Completely eliminate the head tilts down (7 days)
- Blood crusts in the nose should be treated 2-3 times daily with a cotton swab dipped in poluspirtovom solution. If necessary, the doctor will recommend lubricating these crusts with sea buckthorn or peach oils
- When the temperature rises above 38 degrees, it is necessary to take recommended by the attending physician agents (antibiotics, ointments, sprays, but not more than once a day)
- Avoid bending low to prevent further swelling and bleeding in the wound (3-4 days)
- The introduction of plastic plates can eliminate difficulty in breathing burying chlorhexidine solution in each nostril
- Recommended balanced diet
- Exclude smoking and alcohol intake (2-4 weeks)
If …The Next Best Thing about Rhinoplasty Read More